SEO, Income, and Traffic Tools for WordPress Sites
Make your site search engine friendly, and maximize traffic and revenue.
How can I get more visitors, income, and traffic to my site?
Once your site is up and running, looking the way you’d want, and has a few pages or posts published, it’s time for visitors! (Hopefully visitors who will click an ad, get in touch, or purchase something.)
Jetpack makes it easy to ensure that your site is verified with search engines, that fans can share and like your posts with one click, and that visitors can easily find and engage with related content.
You can also connect social media accounts to automatically publicize your content, make sure your pages are optimized for search engines and mobile, and understand your site’s performance with concise and clear statistics about your visitors.
Additionally, you can now join Jetpack’s ad program and generate income from your site.
What Jetpack traffic tools do for your site:
- Learn about your visitors with concise and clear site stats about your site’s viewers.
- Keep visitors on your site by automatically displaying related posts.
- Ensure a great mobile experience with support for Google’s Accelerated Mobile Pages.
- Establish your site’s authenticity with site verification for Google, Bing, and others.
- Help visitors share your posts with sharing and like buttons.
- Automatically promote new content to your social networks.
- Schedule and automate your social media strategy. PAID
- Generate income from your site with ads. PAID
- Edit your website META tags for better search results. PAID
- Optimize and preview your site’s SEO. PAID
- Dig into your visitors’ behavior with Google Analytics integration. PAID
Learn more about each of Jetpack’s traffic and SEO features:
- Site statsClear numbers about how many visitors you have, where they’re coming from, and what they’re reading.
- Monetize your site Generate income from your site with a high-quality ad program designed for WordPress sites.
- Social Media AutomationLink your and automatically publicize or schedule for the future.
- Related postsAutomatically show related content below your post so that visitors can spend more time on your site.
- Site verificationVerifying your site helps establish authenticity.
- Sharing and Likes Make it easy for visitors to like and share your content with their friends, colleagues, and social networks.
- Search engine optimization (SEO) Preview and edit how your search results and content will appear on Google, Facebook, Twitter, and WordPress.com.
- XML SitemapsMake sure that search engines like Google understand your site.
- Google AnalyticsInstall and set up Google Analytics with no coding at all.
Frequently Answered Questions
Answers to common questions we get asked. We’d be more than happy to answer any additional questions you may have!
Will the free services always be free?
Yes. All Jetpack services that are currently offered for free will always be offered for free.
Why should I choose Jetpack?
There are many plugins offering similar services, and the choice is yours. Customers who love Jetpack tend to do so because they get everything they need in one bundle rather than multiple plugins, and because Jetpack is brought to you by the people who manage and secure millions of WordPress sites on WordPress.com.
If for any reason you’re not satisfied we will issue a full refund within thirty days. No questions asked.
Does using Jetpack guarantee more traffic?
No. At the end of the day, what will generate traffic for your site is great content, products, and services that people love. Jetpack simply provides the tools for those people who love your site to easily share and find your content.
Whatever sort of site you’re running, Jetpack’s features are designed to keep your site secure, build your brand, and better engage with more readers.
Don’t have Jetpack?
If you don’t currently have Jetpack, install it now so you can begin taking advantage of our features. Installation is easy and free — you don’t need a paid subscription.