SEO, Income, and Traffic Tools for WordPress Sites
Make your site search engine friendly and maximize your traffic and revenue.
How can I get more visitors, income, and traffic to my site?
Once your site is up and running, looking just as you want it to, and has some content, you’ll naturally want to get people to visit your site (and hopefully click an ad, get in touch, or purchase something).
Good design, great content, and traditional marketing are all part of the equation but Jetpack will help you start from pole position.
Marketing is hard but with Jetpack its easy to at least make sure that your site is verified with search engines, that users can share and like your posts with one click, and that visitors are kept engaged with related content.
You can also connect social media accounts to automatically publicize your content, make sure your pages are optimized for search engines and mobile, as well as concise and clear stats about your visitors.
Additionally, you can now generate income from your site with Jetpack’s ad program.
What Jetpack traffic tools do for your site:
- Concise and clear site stats about your visitors.
- Automatically display related posts to keep visitors on your site.
- Support for Google’s Accelerated Mobile Pages.
- Site verification service with Google, Bing, and others.
- Easily display sharing and like buttons on your posts.
- Automatically promote new content to your social networks.
- Generate income from your site with ads. PRO
- Edit your website META tags for better search results. PRO
- Optimize and preview your site’s SEO. PRO
- Google Analytics integration. PRO
Learn more about each of Jetpack’s traffic and SEO features:
- Site stats Clear numbers about how many visitors you have, where they’re coming from, and what they’re reading.
- Monetize your site Generate income from your site with a high-quality ad program designed for WordPress sites.
- Related posts Automatically show related content below your post so that visitors can spend more time on your site.
- Site verification While not strictly necessary for your site to be listed in search engine results, verifying your site helps establish authenticity.
- Sharing and Likes Make it easy for visitors to like and share your content with their friends, colleagues, and social networks.
- Automatic publishing Set up your social media accounts so that when you publish new content it is automatically publicized.
- Search engine optimization (SEO) Preview and edit how your search results and content will appear on Google, Facebook, Twitter, and WordPress.com.
- XML Sitemaps Make sure that search engines like Google understand your site.
- Google Analytics Install and set up Google Analytics with no coding at all.
Frequently Answered Questions
Answers to common questions we get asked. We’d be more than happy to answer any additional questions you may have!
Will the free services always be free?
Yes. All Jetpack services that are currently offered for free will always be offered for free.
Why should I choose Jetpack?
There are many plugins offering similar services and the choice is yours. Customers who love Jetpack tend to do so because they get everything they need in one bundle rather than multiple plugins and because Jetpack is brought to you by the people who manage and secure millions of WordPress sites on WordPress.com.
If for any reason you’re not satisfied we will issue a full refund within thirty days. No questions asked.
Does using Jetpack guarantee more traffic?
No. At the end of the day, what will generate traffic for your site is great content, products, and services that people love. Jetpack simply provides the tools for those people who love your site to easily share and find your content.
Whatever sort of site you’re running, Jetpack’s features are designed to keep your site secure, elevate your brand, and engage with more readers better.
Don’t have Jetpack?
If you don’t currently have Jetpack install it now so you can begin taking advantage of our features. Installation is easy and free — you don’t need a paid subscription.