From the Jetpack Pro Dashboard, agencies and organizations with many sites can sign up and immediately start issuing Jetpack licenses for their sites.
Requirements for the Jetpack Pro Dashboard
- A dedicated WordPress.com account that you will use to connect all of your client sites to Jetpack and manage them in the Jetpack Pro Dashboard. Don’t have one yet? Sign up for one here.
- All sites to be managed via the Jetpack Pro Dashboard should be hosted by a host that meets the WordPress Host Requirements.
- All sites to be managed via the Jetpack Pro Dashboard should be using the latest version of WordPress. If your version of WordPress is out of date, you’ll see a prompt to automatically upgrade with a single click, or can upgrade manually.
- All sites to be managed via the Jetpack Pro Dashboard should be publicly accessible WordPress sites. No password protection, coming soon, or maintenance mode plugins can be used, or Jetpack may not be able to connect to the sites.
- All sites to be managed via the Jetpack Pro Dashboard should have publicly accessible XML-RPC files.
Sign Up for the Jetpack Pro Dashboard
You’re just a few steps away from being able to manage your sites via the Jetpack Pro Dashboard. To get started:
- While logged into your WordPress.com account, go to https://cloud.jetpack.com/agency/signup.
- When prompted, click Approve to authorize the connection between Jetpack.com and your WordPress.com account.
- On the next screen, you’ll be prompted to fill out the information about your business. Once completed, click Continue.
- Once you’ve completed the form, you’ll be taken to the Jetpack Pro Dashboard.
Navigating the Jetpack Pro Dashboard
At the top navigation, you have the Dashboard, Manage Sites, and Licensing menu.
Dashboard: This shows a list of all the sites you have connected to your account.
Manage Sites: You can manage the sites connected to your account.
Licensing: This is your Jetpack Pro Dashboard.
On the navigation, you have access to:
- Billing: A summary of licenses issued, costs for each site, and information in general.
- Licenses: You can issue your new licenses here.
- Payment methods: You can set up a new card or remove added cards previously.
- Invoices: All the invoices are listed on this page.
- Company details: You can edit your company details for the invoices on this page.
Adding Sites to Your Dashboard
Adding sites to your dashboard is as simple as connecting them to Jetpack with your Jetpack Agency & Pro Partner Program WordPress.com account. Detailed instructions can be found on the Adding Sites to Your Jetpack Pro Dashboard article.
Adding Licenses to Sites in Your Dashboard
You can manage Jetpack licenses for all of your sites using the Jetpack Pro Dashboard. Detailed instructions can be found on the Issuing, Assigning, and Revoking Licenses article.
Important: If you or your client had previously purchased a Jetpack plan through Jetpack.com, please contact support for assistance cancelling this other plan. Not cancelling the other Jetpack plan will result in the plan continuing to auto-renew.