Now that you’ve signed up for Jetpack Manage, you can start adding your clients’ sites to your dashboard so that you can manage their Jetpack licenses and more.
Before you can start adding your clients’ sites to your dashboard, you’ll need to make sure you have the following:
- A dedicated WP Admin user for your agency that has an Administrator role. WordPress.org has a great article about User Roles and Capabilities if you need clarification.
- Access to your dedicated WordPress.com account that is being used for Jetpack Manage.
- Each site should have Jetpack installed.
- Sites where Jetpack Backup or Scan are to be used cannot be on a Multisite Network.
Adding a Site to Your Dashboard
- Log in to the site’s WP Admin with your Administrator credentials.
- Log in to cloud.jetpack.com with your WordPress.com account that is being used for Jetpack Manage.
- In the WP Admin for the site you are connecting to Jetpack Manage, go to Jetpack → Dashboard and scroll down to Connections. You may see that the site is already connected to WordPress.com, but it’s not an issue if it’s not.
- Click Connect your WordPress.com account.
- On the next screen, click Connect your user account.
- On the next screen click Approve.
- You can confirm that the site is connected to Jetpack Manage by going to cloud.jetpack.com/dashboard. In that list, you should see the site URL for the site you just connected.
- Repeat Steps 1 through 7 for each site that needs to be added to Jetpack Manage.
Once you’ve added sites to Jetpack Manage, you are ready to start Adding Licenses to Sites in Your Dashboard.
Removing a Site from Your Dashboard
Disconnecting Jetpack on a site will remove it from your Dashboard.