The Display WordPress Posts widget lets you display up to ten recent posts from another WordPress.com blog or a self-hosted WordPress site with Jetpack enabled.
The widget displays the title of each post, which links to the full post on the other WordPress site.
- Title: Add some text that will appear before the site title, which will be displayed automatically.
- Blog URL: Enter the blog address without HTTP:// at the beginning. It will be stripped out if you include it.
- Number of Posts to Display: Choose how many posts to display, up to ten.
- Show Featured Image: Checking this box will display the featured image for any post with one.
- Show Excerpts: Check this box to display an excerpt for each post.
Still need help?
Please contact support directly. We’re happy to lend a hand and answer any other questions that you may have.