The RSS Links Widget allows you to add links to your blog’s post and comment on RSS feeds in your sidebar. This makes it easy for your readers to stay updated when you post new content or receive new comments.
Adding the RSS Links Widget
- To use this widget, you’ll first need to activate the Extra Sidebar Widgets feature.
- To add the widget, go to Appearance → Customize → Widgets and search “RSS Links (Jetpack)”, then click it to add it to any widget area.
- When you add the widget, several customization options will appear:
- Title (Optional): Assign a title to the widget, or leave it blank.
- Feed(s) to Display: Choose to display only posts, only comments, or both posts and comments.
- Format: Choose between text links, image links, or both text and image links.