Jetpack includes state-of-the-art security tools that keep every bit of your site safe and sound.
- Protection from brute force attacks
- 24/7 Uptime monitoring
- Single sign-on
- Automatic plugin updates
- And more.
Are you being blocked from accessing your dashboard? Use one of the three methods described here to unblock yourself.
Here are some resources to help get you started:
- What are these security threats? - What do security threats mean within VaultPress and what should you do to resolve them?
- How to perform a one-click restore - How to restore your site from a back up.
- About our backups - How do VaultPress backups work and what files are backed up?
- Troubleshooting issues with the Protect module - Are you unable to enable the Protect module on your site? Check these tips to find out why.
- Cookies - Cookies are used by Jetpack in a variety of different ways. This page lists all the cookies that are set for visitors to sites with the Jetpack plugin installed.
- Multisite Protect - In a WordPress Multisite installation, you can log in to any account that exists on the network through any log in page on the network. As a result, if you have Jetpack Protect active on some sites but not all, then no site is truly being protected. To address this, please network enable Jetpack on […]
- Security Features - Jetpack’s security features allow you to secure your self-hosted WordPress sites from a single dashboard on WordPress.com.
- WordPress.com Secure Sign On - Using the same log-in credentials you use for WordPress.com, you’ll now be able to register for and sign in to self-hosted WordPress.org sites quickly and securely.
- Monitor - Jetpack Monitor will keep tabs on your site, and alert you the moment that downtime is detected.
- VaultPress – Backups and security scanning for your site - VaultPress is a subscription-based security and backup service for self-hosted WordPress sites. VaultPress is built on the same grid that reliably serves many millions of WordPress.com sites.
Our paid subscriptions take things further and will offer even more ways to protect and monitor your site. You can learn more about it here.