Jetpack includes state-of-the-art security tools that keep your site safe and sound, from posts to plugins.
- Protection from brute force attacks
- 24/7 uptime monitoring
- Single sign-on
- Automatic plugin updates
- And more
Are you blocked from accessing your dashboard? Use one of the three methods described here to unblock yourself.
Here are some resources to help get you started:
- EU Cookie Law Widget - Use this widget to display a cookie notice on your site.
- What are these security threats? - What do security threats mean within VaultPress and what should you do to resolve them?
- How to perform a one-click restore - How to restore your site from a back up.
- About our backups - How do VaultPress backups work and what files are backed up?
- Troubleshooting issues with the Protect module - Are you unable to enable the Protect module on your site? Check these tips to find out why.
- Security - Jetpack includes state-of-the-art security tools that keep every bit of your site safe and sound.
- Cookies - Cookies are used by Jetpack in a variety of different ways. This page lists all the cookies that are set for visitors to sites with the Jetpack plugin installed.
- Multisite Protect - In a WordPress Multisite installation, you can log in to any account that exists on the network through any log in page on the network. As a result, if you have Jetpack Protect active on some sites but not all, then no site is truly being protected. To address this, please network enable Jetpack on […]
- Security Features - Jetpack’s security features allow you to secure your self-hosted WordPress sites from a single dashboard on WordPress.com.
- WordPress.com Secure Sign On - Using the same log-in credentials you use for WordPress.com, you’ll now be able to register for and sign in to self-hosted WordPress.org sites quickly and securely.
Our paid subscriptions offer even more ways to protect and monitor your site — learn more here.