Jetpack includes state-of-the-art security tools that keep your site safe and sound, from posts to plugins.
- Protection from brute force attacks
- 24/7 uptime monitoring
- Single sign-on
- Automatic plugin updates
- And more
Are you blocked from accessing your dashboard? Use one of the three methods described here to unblock yourself.
Here are some resources to help get you started:
- About Jetpack Backups - Jetpack Backups allow you to easily restore or download a backup from a specific moment in the past. It's like an "undo" button for your site.
- EU Cookie Law Widget - Use this widget to display a cookie notice on your site.
- Troubleshooting issues with the Protect module - Are you unable to enable the Protect module on your site? Check these tips to find out why.
- Security - Jetpack includes state-of-the-art security tools that keep every bit of your site safe and sound.
- Security Features - Jetpack’s security features allow you to secure your self-hosted WordPress sites from a single dashboard on WordPress.com.
- WordPress.com Secure Sign On - Using the same log-in credentials you use for WordPress.com, you’ll now be able to register for and sign in to self-hosted WordPress.org sites quickly and securely.
- Monitor - Jetpack Monitor will keep tabs on your site, and alert you the moment that downtime is detected.
Our paid subscriptions offer even more ways to protect and monitor your site — learn more here.