We’re excited to announce Jetpack CRM, a new customer relationship management system built specifically for WordPress sites. Cultivating rich, ongoing relationships with your customers is now as easy as saving a draft or uploading a photo.
“When you start out as an entrepreneur, there is a lot to learn,” says Woody Hayday, cofounder, Jetpack CRM. “One of the most important things small businesses can do to be successful is to build a strong rapport with their customers. We built Jetpack CRM to give entrepreneurs the most effective toolkit for managing their important relationships.”
The combination of innovative CRM technology with Jetpack’s world-class infrastructure and support creates the perfect WordPress CRM plugin for small businesses.
What is a CRM?
Every interaction with a customer or lead is a building block in your relationship with them, so make sure each one is meaningful. A CRM helps you manage and grow these connections by organizing all your customer information in one place.
Keep track of every interaction — meeting notes, phone calls, SMS, email campaigns — and view your entire client history at a glance. Build on this contact information to enrich every touchpoint with a customer with thoughtful, informed, and customized communications. A CRM doesn’t just lead to more sales — it helps you learn more about each individual customer, understand what they need, and connect with them on a deeper level to build loyalty to your business.
Meet Jetpack CRM
Jetpack CRM adds powerful contact management functionality to your WordPress website. Whether you sell products, fundraise, or offer online services, you can use Jetpack CRM to keep track of key customer data from inside your WordPress admin area — the place you already go to manage your site. Here are just a few of the ways it helps you build relationships and revenue:
- Easily collect leads. Automate front-end lead management and collection from contact forms, WooCommerce, Stripe, PayPal, Mailchimp, Gravity Forms, Zapier, and countless other providers using our extension library. Jetpack CRM also comes with a built-in form builder – with a wide range of templates for default and custom fields – allowing you to collect leads from WordPress users anywhere on your site using a simple shortcode. You can also import leads you’ve gathered elsewhere by uploading CSV files directly.
- Follow up with contacts. Use CRM Extensions like Advanced Segments to sort your contact list into actionable groups (e.g. customers with transactions in May, eCommerce customers with a LOV of over $100, etc.) to supercharge your email marketing automations and future project management.
- Manage billing directly from the CRM. Create workflows to send quotes and invoices to clients for online acceptance and payment. Track it all, along with transactions, against your CRM contacts.
- Increase efficiency without sacrificing ease of use. Jetpack CRM offers advanced features while still being as easy to install and use as any other WordPress plugin. Monitor the growth of your business directly from your CRM dashboard, and effortlessly create campaigns with a versatile drag and drop form builder.
- Integrate seamlessly with WordPress. Jetpack CRM was built for WordPress by the WordPress experts. Don’t worry about complicated, frustrating integrations on the backend — know that everything works together, seamlessly, directly from the WordPress dashboard.
- Know exactly where your data lives. Instead of storing valuable, private customer information with a third-party CRM system, keep it safely on your server where you can protect it and access it at any time.
- Priced for entrepreneurs. By offering a refined set of tools without adding features beyond the scope of a sensible CRM, Jetpack CRM’s pricing is affordable for small businesses. At $199 for the full bundle, it costs less than $17 per month.
- Only pay for what you need. Jetpack CRM is modular, so you only pay for what you need, rather than spending money on dozens of unnecessary features and add-ons. You can buy individual extensions or a bundle. With over 30 CRM extensions, Jetpack CRM lets you build your own, ideal CRM with the customization that works for you.
With Jetpack CRM, you can grow your business, make it more resilient (by having a backlist of customers to reach out to at any time), save admin time, and connect with leads and customers more effectively — all on the platform you already know and love.
How to install Jetpack CRM
Jetpack CRM is available as a standalone WordPress CRM plugin, available from jetpackcrm.com. If you’re already using Jetpack for security, speed optimization, or other website management features, you’ll need to install Jetpack CRM separately. New users can choose to purchase Jetpack CRM as a standalone tool or in addition to other Jetpack offerings.
Build better relationships with your clients
Growing a successful business is all about building deep, long-lasting relationships with customers and ensuring that they benefit from your products or services. With Jetpack CRM, you can efficiently manage all of your clients and make sure they receive the top-notch customer service that they deserve, for less than $20 per month.
See how Jetpack CRM can help your business grow.
Explore the benefits of Jetpack
Learn how Jetpack can help you protect, speed up, and grow your WordPress site.
Get up to 80% off your first year.Compare plans