Jetpack provides everything you need to embed high-resolution photos and videos on any page without slowing down your site.
Have videos? Jetpack’s Video Hosting allows you to upload videos from your computer to be hosted on WordPress.com, rather than on your host’s servers. You can then insert these on your self-hosted Jetpack site in their very own video player. And if you need extra help getting those pictures to load fast, we’ve got you covered too: Jetpack’s Image CDN helps your images fly onto the screen.
- Add a Video Using the Block Editor - Jetpack's video hosting feature allows you to upload videos from your computer for hosting and playback directly within your site.
- Carousel - With Carousel active, any standard WordPress galleries you have embedded in posts or pages will launch a gorgeous full-screen photo browsing experience with comments and EXIF metadata.
- Changing the Video thumbnail - Jetpack VideoPress allows you to choose a frame or upload an image to use as the thumbnail of your videos. Using a Video Frame Thumbnail To use a frame from your video as the thumbnail for the video: Using a Custom Image Thumbnail While there isn’t a minimum required image size for your custom image […]
- Classic: Tiled Galleries - Tiled Galleries with the Classic Editor: allowing you to display your image galleries as a thumbnail grid, tiled mosaic, square tiles, circles, tiled columns or as a slideshow.
- External Media Page - Enjoy media providers and benefit from openly-licensed images in your posts and pages. Jetpack image-related blocks now provide open license images directly on your site. Add an Image or Gallery Block and click Select image(s) to start. Openverse Openverse has an index of over 600 million Creative Commons licensed and public domain image files, all […]
- Image Compare Block - The Image Compare Block allows you to display and compare the differences between two images side by side (or above and below) thanks to a slider.
- Jetpack VideoPress - Jetpack VideoPress allows you to upload videos from your computer to be hosted on WordPress.com, rather than on your host’s servers. This allows your videos to be loaded more quickly on your website. Requirements Jetpack VideoPress is available to anyone with a Jetpack Complete, or VideoPress plan and an active Jetpack connection. If your videos […]
- Jetpack VideoPress: Customizing your videos - Find tips and tricks about customizing your videos in Jetpack VideoPress. Modify a Video’s Settings You can modify a video’s thumbnail, title, caption, description, sharing settings and rating after the video upload and conversion completes. To modify these settings: Video Settings Title, Caption, and Description While giving you the options to add a video title, […]
- Jetpack VideoPress: Uploading your videos - For more efficient video loads, videos hosted via Jetpack VideoPress uses WordPress.com’s servers rather than your host’s server. There are a few ways to upload videos into Jetpack VideoPress: We generally recommend uploading via WordPress.com. This should ensure that no hosting upload limits or site upload limits come into play while uploading your videos. Video […]
- Lazy Images - Lazy Images makes pages load much faster by only loading visible images, waiting to load images that are offscreen as you scroll down.
Need help with any of Jetpack’s photo and video features? Feel free to contact us for more personalized assistance.