Jetpack provides everything you need to embed high-resolution photos and videos on any page without slowing down your site.
Have videos? Jetpack’s Video Hosting allows you to upload videos from your computer to be hosted on WordPress.com, rather than on your host’s servers. You can then insert these on your self-hosted Jetpack site in their very own video player. And if you need extra help getting those pictures to load fast, we’ve got you covered too: Jetpack’s Image CDN helps your images fly onto the screen.
- Lazy Images - Lazy Images makes pages load much faster by only loading visible images, waiting to load images that are offscreen as you scroll down.
- Gallery Widget (deprecated) - The Gallery Widget provides you with a simple way to display a photo gallery or slideshow in your blog's sidebar.
- Carousel - With Carousel active, any standard WordPress galleries you have embedded in posts or pages will launch a gorgeous full-screen photo browsing experience with comments and EXIF metadata.
- Image CDN - The image CDN is an image acceleration and editing service for sites hosted on WordPress.com or on Jetpack-connected WordPress sites.
- Video Hosting - Jetpack's video hosting module allows you to upload videos from your computer for hosting and playback directly within your site.
- Tiled Galleries - Tiled Galleries allow you to display your image galleries in three new styles: a rectangular mosaic, a square mosaic, and a circular grid.
Need help with any of Jetpack’s photo and video features? Feel free to contact us for more personalized assistance.