Jetpack provides everything you need to embed high-resolution photos and videos on any page without slowing down your site.
Use Jetpack to add some fun to your images. Tiled Galleries let you display multiple photos — choose from five layouts! — and Carousel makes it easy for your visitors to view individual images.
Have videos? Jetpack VideoPress allows you to upload videos from your computer to be hosted on WordPress.com, rather than on your host’s servers. You can then insert these on your self-hosted Jetpack site in their very own video player. And if you need extra help getting those pictures to load fast, we’ve got you covered too: Jetpack’s Image CDN helps your images fly onto the screen.
- Add a VideoPress Video Using the Block Editor - Jetpack's video hosting feature allows you to upload videos from your computer for hosting and playback directly within your site.
- Carousel - With Carousel active, any standard WordPress galleries you have embedded in posts or pages will launch a gorgeous full-screen photo browsing experience with comments and EXIF metadata.
- Lazy Loading Images - Lazy Images makes pages load much faster by only loading visible images, waiting to load images that are offscreen as you scroll down.
- Slideshow Block - The Slideshow block lets you insert an image slideshow into a post or page.
- Pinterest Block - The Pinterest block is the easiest way to embed Pinterest content to your site: it allows you to embed boards, profiles, and pins.
- Image Compare Block - The Image Compare Block allows you to display and compare the differences between two images side by side (or above and below) thanks to a slider.
- Pexels Free Photo Library - Certain photo-related Jetpack blocks integrate with the Free Photo Library, courtesy of Pexels. Pexels includes a library of over 40,000 beautiful copyright-free images to use on your site. Important note: Any images you import into your Media Library with the Free Photo Library will count against your server storage limits. Please consult your host’s customer […]
- Using your Google photos with Jetpack - You can connect Jetpack to your Google account to use your Google Photos in Jetpack’s image-related blocks. The first time you choose to add Google Photos, you’ll be asked only once to authorize the connection. If you have multiple Google accounts, ensure you’re logged into the one you wish to link to Jetpack! Jetpack image […]
- Troubleshooting Video Hosting Issues - How to resolve common issues with Jetpack Video Hosting.
- Story Block - The Story block allows you to combine photos and videos to create an engaging, tappable full-screen slideshow on your site’s posts and pages. Stories published on your site won’t disappear after 24 hours and you can edit or add to stories after they are published.
- Classic: Tiled Galleries - Tiled Galleries with the Classic Editor: allowing you to display your image galleries as a thumbnail grid, tiled mosaic, square tiles, circles, tiled columns or as a slideshow.
- Add a Video Using the Classic Editor - Jetpack's video hosting feature allows you to upload videos from your computer for hosting and playback directly within your site.
- Jetpack VideoPress: Uploading your videos - For more efficient video performance, videos hosted via Jetpack VideoPress use WordPress.com’s servers rather than your host’s server. There are a few ways to upload videos into Jetpack VideoPress: Only Jetpack-connected users with the Administrator role can upload videos to a VideoPress-powered site. All Administrators can view all the uploaded videos on the site’s Media […]
- Jetpack VideoPress - Jetpack VideoPress allows you to upload videos from your computer to be hosted on WordPress.com, rather than on your host’s servers. This allows your videos to be loaded more quickly on your website. How do I get Jetpack VideoPress? Jetpack VideoPress is available to anyone with a Jetpack Complete, or VideoPress plan and an active […]
- Changing the Video Thumbnail - Jetpack VideoPress allows you to choose a frame or upload an image to use as the thumbnail of your videos. Using a Video Frame Thumbnail To use a frame from your video as the thumbnail for the video: Using a Custom Image Thumbnail While there isn’t a minimum required image size for your custom image […]
- Openverse Media Library Support - Openverse, previously known as CC Search, is a search engine for openly licensed media. Openverse has an index of over 600 million Creative Commons licensed and public domain image files, all of which can be used on your site free of charge. Certain Jetpack blocks now include built-in support for Openverse. Important note: Any images […]
- VideoPress: Video Privacy - With VideoPress you are able to select your privacy settings whether leaving your videos to your default site privacy settings, public, or private. You are also able to determine whether or not all of your current and future videos are private.
- Jetpack VideoPress: Customizing your videos - Here are some tips and tricks for customizing your Jetpack VideoPress videos. Modify a Video’s Settings You can modify a video’s thumbnail, title, caption, description, sharing settings and rating after the video upload and conversion completes. To modify these settings: Video Settings Title, Caption, and Description You have the option to add a video title, […]
- External Media Page - Enjoy media providers and benefit from openly-licensed images in your posts and pages. Jetpack image-related blocks now provide open license images directly on your site. Add an Image or Gallery Block and click Select image(s) to start. Openverse Openverse has an index of over 600 million Creative Commons licensed and public domain image files, all […]
- Getting Started with Jetpack VideoPress via the Jetpack VideoPress Plugin - Jetpack VideoPress is a new plugin that allows you to upload videos from your computer to be hosted on WordPress.com rather than your host’s servers.
- The Jetpack VideoPress Dashboard - The Jetpack VideoPress dashboard is a new page that allows you to upload and manage your videos in one place.
- Uploading Your Videos to Jetpack VideoPress via the Jetpack VideoPress Plugin - For more efficient video performance, videos hosted via Jetpack VideoPress use WordPress.com’s servers rather than your host’s server.
- Changing Your Jetpack VideoPress Thumbnail via the Jetpack VideoPress Plugin - Update Thumbnail You can also add a different image from your Media Library or by uploading from your computer. To add your own image as a thumbnail: You can also update your thumbnail by clicking the Edit video details button. This option will open a page where you can edit your video title and description […]
- Customizing Your Jetpack VideoPress Videos via the Jetpack VideoPress Plugin - Getting started with Video Settings through the VideoPress Dashboard. Once you’ve uploaded your video, you can hover over the video to see options like: Edit Video Details When you click on Edit video details, you’ll be brought to your summarized details page for your video. Here you’ll be able to edit your Title, Description, and […]
- Activating Jetpack VideoPress via License Key - Jetpack VideoPress allows you to upload videos from your computer to be hosted on WordPress.com, rather than on your host’s servers. This allows your videos to be loaded more quickly on your website. Installing Jetpack VideoPress via License Key There are a few ways to obtain your license key for Jetpack VideoPress With either option, […]
- Getting Started with Jetpack VideoPress via the Jetpack Plugin - Jetpack VideoPress allows you to upload videos from your computer to be hosted on WordPress.com rather than your host’s servers. This allows your videos to be loaded more quickly on your website. Jetpack VideoPress requires a paid Jetpack VideoPress plan. You can learn more about our plans on our pricing page. Looking for more information about […]
- Viewing Jetpack VideoPress Stats - All videos come with stats tracking, which can be viewed within your WP Admin or via WordPress.com Jetpack Stats. Viewing Jetpack VideoPress Stats via WP Admin You can access your video stats directly from your WP Admin: At a glance, you will see your most popular videos along with the respective numbers of views. By […]
- Jetpack VideoPress Shortcodes - VideoPress Shortcodes allow you to embed your videos exactly where you want them giving you control over your media and content.
Need help with any of Jetpack’s photo and video features? Feel free to contact us for more personalized assistance.