Post and Publish by Email for WordPress Sites
Publish new content directly to your blog by sending an email from any device.
How can I publish if I have limited internet capabilities?
Let’s say you’re on the road, or in a place with limited wifi that won’t allow you load your full WordPress dashboard easily. Or perhaps you’re covering some live news event and want a faster way of posting updates.
Post by email is your answer.
Simply type an email on your standard mobile email app or any other email client like Gmail, Outlook, or Apple Mail, send it to your unique address and done! Jetpack will publish it for you.
- Dedicated and unique email address just for you.
- Email subject line becomes the post title.
- Automatically specify automatic promotion options by typing simple text commands.
- Automatically removes any email signatures that match standard templates.
- Supports single images, image galleries, rich formatting and a variety of shortcodes.
- Optionally specify tags and categories or specify a delay.
Part of Jetpack’s suite of content creation tools for WordPress sites including content delivery, image tools, sidebar customization, and more.
Frequently Answered Questions
Answers to common questions we get asked. We’d be more than happy to answer any additional questions you may have!
How much does post by email cost?
Post by email is provided for free to all WordPress sites running Jetpack.
How do I turn it on?
Whatever sort of site you’re running, Jetpack’s features are designed to keep your site secure, elevate your brand, and engage with more readers better.
Don’t have Jetpack?
If you don’t currently have Jetpack install it now so you can begin taking advantage of our features. Installation is easy and free — you don’t need a paid subscription.