Jetpack Social easily publishes on all your social channels from one place and then sees the impact on your site’s traffic.
For general features, please see our information page.
If you are looking for information about Jetpack Social Freemium plans, check our pricing page.
Jetpack and Jetpack Social plugins
Some users have the preference for not using all the Jetpack features activated.
If you want to use Jetpack Social on your site, you have the option to use the Jetpack Social plugin for that.
You can find more information about each option here:
Jetpack Social: Related Features
- Authors Widget - The Authors Widget lets you showcase your blog’s writers in your sidebar.
- Contact Info Widget - The Contact Info widget allows you to display your location, hours, and contact information along with an optional map view.
- Display WordPress Posts Widget - The Display WordPress Posts widget lets you display up to ten recent posts from another WordPress.com blog, or a self-hosted WordPress site with Jetpack enabled.
- Enhanced Distribution - Enhanced distribution allows your blog’s public content to be included in the WordPress.com firehose.
- Eventbrite Block - With the Eventbrite block you can embed events on posts or pages.
- Extension: Social Previews - This extension of the Block Editor allows you to preview what your post / page will look like on search engines and social media.
- Extension: Unrolling Tweet Threads - This extension to the WordPress Twitter block allows you to import an entire Tweet thread into the editor as native blocks.
- Facebook Page Plugin [Legacy Widget] - The Facebook Page Plugin widget lets you display a Facebook Like Box within a sidebar on your theme.
- Flickr Widget - Jetpack's Flickr widget allows you to display photos from your Flickr photostream to any widget area on your site.
- Goodreads Widget - Goodreads provides a service that allows you to share your reading lists with friends. The Goodreads widget allows you to feature some of the books you’ve listed in the sidebar or footer of your WordPress.com site.
- Google Translate Widget - In today's world, you'll want you work to be accessible to everyone -- regardless of the languages they speak. The Google Translate Widget will help you reach new audiences by allowing your visitors to translate your website into their own language in one click!
- Gravatar Hovercards - Hovercards make it easy to display information from your Gravatar profile. They display next to comments and can include links to your profiles on Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin, and more.
- Gravatar Profile Widget - The Gravatar profile widget allows you to pull in your Gravatar image along with some of your Gravatar profile data.
- Image Widget - The Image widget allows you to easily add images to widget areas in your theme.
- Jetpack Comments - Jetpack Comments replaces your default comment form with a new comment system that has integrated social media login options.
- Jetpack Social - Jetpack Social makes it easy to share your site's posts on several social media networks automatically when you publish a new post.
- Jetpack Social: Auto-Sharing New Posts - Note: Publicize is now called “auto-sharing” and is a feature of Jetpack Social. To configure the Jetpack Social options when writing a new post, click the green Jetpack icon at the top right of the edit screen: You’ll then see the Jetpack Social options under the Share this post section, where you can toggle social […]
- Jetpack Social: Connecting to Social Networks - Note: Publicize is now called “auto-sharing” and is a feature of Jetpack Social. You can connect your site to any of your social network profiles by following these steps: Log in to https://wordpress.com, and from the My Sites menu item at the top of the page, select the Jetpack-connected site you want to connect your […]
- Jetpack Social: Facebook - Jetpack Social allows you to publish each one of your blog posts to Facebook. Includes information about how to connect to Facebook and troubleshooting steps.
- Jetpack Social: Getting Started with the Jetpack Social Plugin - The Jetpack Social plugin allows you to share your WordPress posts with your social networks. It provides all the features of Jetpack Social without needing to install the Jetpack plugin. If you are looking for general information about the features of Jetpack Social, please see this page. Requirements Jetpack Social does not require the Jetpack […]
- Jetpack Social: LinkedIn - Thanks to the Jetpack Social feature, you can automatically publish each one of your blog posts to your LinkedIn profile.
- Jetpack Social: Troubleshooting - Note: Publicize is now called “auto-sharing” and is a feature of Jetpack Social. For general features and FAQs, please see this information page. Of course, please do contact us if you still need help. As a first step to troubleshooting issues with Jetpack Social, check that your Jetpack connection is working properly – Jetpack Social will not […]
- Jetpack Social: Tumblr - Thanks to the Jetpack Social feature, you can automatically publish each one of your blog posts to your Tumblr blog.
- Jetpack Social: Twitter - Jetpack Social allows you to publish each one of your blog posts to Twitter. Includes information about how to connect Jetpack Social to Twitter and troubleshooting steps.
- Latest Instagram Posts Block - The Latest Instagram Posts Block lets you display your most recent images from Instagram on your site. The block update automatically updates when you post new images to Instagram.
- Likes - The Like button is a way for people to show their appreciation for your posts. It’s also a way for authors to show the world how popular their content has become.
- Milestone Widget - The Milestone Widget provides you with a simple way to create a countdown to a given date.
- RSS Links - The RSS Links Widget allows you to add links to your blog’s post and comment RSS feeds in your sidebar.
- Sharing - Sharing adds buttons to your posts that your readers can use to share your content on popular social networks like Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, and more!
- Social Icons Widget - The Social Icons widget lets you easily add icons for the most popular social networks to your sidebar or another widget area. We’ve made it easy for you to add social media icons to your sidebar using the Social Icons widget. Simply enter the URL for each service, and we’ll take care of the rest. […]
- Subscribe Block - The Subscription Form Block allows you to insert a subscription form within the content area of any post or page, enabling your readers to get notifications when you publish new posts.
- Subscriptions - This page explains how the Subscriptions feature of Jetpack lets visitors to your site sign up to receive notifications of your latest posts.
- Troubleshooting Jetpack Comments - If Jetpack comments are turned on, but are not working, there may be an issue with your theme or one of your plugins.
- WhatsApp Button Block - The WhatsAPP Button block will allow your customers to send you a message to enquire about your product or services, or to ask for support. Clicking on the button will open WhatsApp and pre-fill the phone number and initial message.