During the purchase process, you will be asked what site you want to assign a license to. You can skip that step and activate it later, using the license key.
Purchase a plan
- Start at our pricing page to select the best product or bundle to power up your website.
- Proceed through the checkout process until you get to a screen that says “Thank you for your purchase!”
- From the dropdown menu, choose the site that you wish to use the product on, or choose “I don’t see my site; let me configure it manually.”
- If you choose to configure the license manually, the next screen will show your license key. The key will also be sent to you via email; be sure to check your spam folder if you don’t see it in your inbox.
Install the plugin
If you haven’t already, you will need to install the Jetpack plugin you wish to use, either:
- From the WordPress.org plugin repository or
- From WP Admin Menu → Plugins → Add New → Search → Install → Activate.
Activate a license
Once you have Jetpack Boost installed on your site, activate your license:
- Go to WP Admin and click on Jetpack.
- Under the Jetpack menu, click on My Jetpack.
- Scroll down until you see Activate a License.
Confirm the license in the dropdown menu and select it. You can also choose to add your license manually. Whichever option you choose, make sure to click Activate once you are finished.
Where to Find Your License Key
Your license key will always be available on your purchases page within your account.
- Go to WordPress.com/me
- Click Purchases.