Image Galleries, Carousels, and Slideshows for WordPress Sites
Add some fun to your images and bring your site to life!
How can I make my site more attractive?
Interactive images and photos are a great way of engaging your readers.
The hard part is that working with images is possibly the hardest bit of creating website content if you’re not an experienced designer.
That should not stop you from benefiting from these advantages:
- Including images on a post or page has been shown to result in higher numbers of shares on social media and reader engagement.
- Carousels are a great way of showcasing products or photos without using up all the page space
- Image galleries and slideshows are loved by many readers because they are fun to flip through and add colour and zest to a website.
Jetpack’s tools make it easy for experts and beginners alike to include elegant looking images that work well with hundreds of WordPress themes.
- Display image galleries in three new styles: a rectangular mosaic, a square mosaic, or a circular grid.
- Display a photo gallery or slideshow in your blog’s sidebar.
- Convert standard image galleries into a carousel with a gorgeous full-screen photo browsing experience.
- Automatic integration with our (free) content delivery network.
Part of Jetpack’s suite of content creation tools for WordPress sites including content delivery, image tools, sidebar customization, and more.
Frequently Answered Questions
Answers to common questions we get asked. We’d be more than happy to answer any additional questions you may have!
How much do image tools cost?
Image tools are provided for free to all WordPress sites running Jetpack.
How do I turn it on?
Whatever sort of site you’re running, Jetpack’s features are designed to keep your site secure, elevate your brand, and engage with more readers better.
Don’t have Jetpack?
If you don’t currently have Jetpack install it now so you can begin taking advantage of our features. Installation is easy and free — you don’t need a paid subscription.