Jetpack offers a range tools to help you customize the way your site looks.
Tired of the same old site design? Jetpack offers several modules that can help you spruce up your site’s appearance. Whether you want to implement some Custom CSS to change your colors and fonts, or speed up your site by delivering your images from WordPress.com’s servers with Photon, you can do it all with Jetpack.
Here are some resources to help get you started:
- Themes - All Jetpack users have free access to more than 150 professional themes; Professional plan users have access to an additional 200+ premium themes. These gorgeous, elegant, and multi-purpose themes range from classics like Hemingway Rewritten to our newest addition, Lodestar. To browse, preview, and activate themes, start at the WordPress.com Theme Showcase. If you have more than one site, click […]
- Content Options - Content Options allows site owners to make small visual modifications across their site, like hiding the post date or displaying an excerpt instead of a full post.
- SEO Tools - Optimize your site for search engines and social media by taking advantage of our SEO tools. This feature is available in the Jetpack Professional Plan.
- Site Breadcrumbs - The Site Breadcrumbs feature provides a basic breadcrumb navigation function for your theme to use on single pages on Jetpack-powered sites. Site Breadcrumbs will be displayed in a unique way, consistent with that theme’s design. Adding Support Theme developers can add support for Site Breadcrumbs by including the jetpack_breadcrumbs() function in their theme’s singular page template file (i.e. page.php), and […]
- Social Menu - Social Menu allows site owners to create a new menu location, used to display links to Social Media Profiles.
- Responsive Videos - Jetpack includes an option to add responsive video support to your theme, and thus make sure that all videos display just as nicely on mobile devices as they do on your largest display.
- Site Icon - The Site Icon module allows you to add an icon for your site. This icon will be used as a favicon and mobile icon for your site, and will persist between theme switches. WordPress itself now has Site Icon built in! You can find it via Appearance->Customize.
- Custom Content Types - The Custom Content Types module adds custom post types (CPTs) to your site. These CPTs allow you to add content that doesn’t necessarily fit into a post, but isn’t right for a static page either. Since this is part of Jetpack, you can even switch themes without losing these custom post types! Portfolios The Portfolio […]
- Customize Related Posts - Like the other Jetpack modules, the Related Posts module includes filters allowing you to customize the look of the Related Posts to fit all your needs.
- Related Posts - The Related Posts feature pulls relevant content from your blog to display at the bottom of your posts.