Tired of the same old site design? Jetpack offers several features to help you spruce up your site’s appearance.
Whether you want to implement custom CSS to change your colors and fonts or speed up your site by delivering your images from WordPress.com’s servers with our savvy image CDN, you can do it all with Jetpack.
Here are some resources to help get you started:
- Widget Visibility - The Widget Visibility feature enables you to configure widgets to appear only on certain pages (or be hidden on certain pages) by using the Visibility panel.
- Custom CSS - The Custom CSS Editor allows you to customize the appearance of your theme without the need to create a child theme or worry about theme updates overwriting your customizations.
- Infinite Scroll - Instead of having to click a link to get to the next set of posts, infinite scrolling pulls the next posts automatically into view when the reader approaches the bottom of the page.
- Appearance - Jetpack offers many tools that will allow you to easily customize the way that your site looks.
- Related Posts - The Related Posts feature pulls relevant content from your blog to display at the bottom of your posts.
- Custom Content Types - The Custom Content Types feature adds custom post types (CPTs) to your site. These CPTs allow you to add content that doesn’t necessarily fit into a post, but isn’t right for a static page either. Since this is part of Jetpack, you can even switch themes without losing these custom post types! Portfolios The Portfolio […]
- Themes - Jetpack provides access for free to an extensive collection of starter WordPress themes, elegant and user-friendly that cater to a variety of needs, ranging from specific themes designed for Blogs, Businesses, Stores, and Portfolios to multi-purpose. To browse, preview, and activate themes, start at the WordPress.com Theme Showcase. If you have more than one site, click […]
- Related Posts (Classic Editor) - The Related Posts feature pulls relevant content from your blog to display at the bottom of your posts.
- Google Fonts - Jetpack’s Google Fonts feature allows you to fully control the different fonts available in your block-enabled theme. Google Fonts is currently a Beta feature of Jetpack and is not activated by default settings, so this feature will not appear in the primary Settings interface. This feature can only be used on block-enabled themes, with the […]